September 30, 2012

Monday Mischief: It's All Becky's Fault

2012-09 Cavaliers At Sunset
Becky: Seriously. It was not MY fault! I swear you always get the bully stick that smells better!

Kodee: Here's a thought. Instead of sitting in front of me making jealous, grumbling sounds, CHEW your own stick! Now pray to the Doggie Lord, Mom will relent and buy us chews again.

2012-08 Sammie
Oh a cat fight amongst dogs - this is rich!

2012-08 Chipmunk
I heard there are other issues girls because your Mom doesn't trust Miz Piggy to not try and swallow the small piece at the end and choking.

2012-08 Must Get the Bullystick
Come to Kodee now my precious!

We got that covered fur ball! Lessons From and For 4 Legs showed Mom how to twist the sticks into the end of a rubber ball.

2012_08_Bullystick (1 of 1)
Quit staring at me Becky!

2012-09 Brickworks
Becky: Mom, listen. Kodee said she would chew the stick and make it soft and stinky for me first. I didn't steal it!


Loads of Other Pet Antics At the Monday Mischief Pet Bloghop.
[Read More... ]

11 Comments:

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! That's a HUGE bully stick. LOVE the chipmunk photo ... missing my chipmunk friend, Fred. Happy MM. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Debbie said...

Love it!

tubby3pug said...

That bully stick is nearly as big as you! (and the chipmunk is pretty cute too) bet he is fun to watch

urban hounds

Anonymous said...

I hope you got more sticks, they look yummy. I love your photos too.

Lapdog Creations said...

What a GREAT idea! Very cute...

Missy@dawsondogs.com said...

I like the stick ball combo. Looks like fun.

Flea said...

Oh dog! Those look like nummy treats! I didn't know what bully sticks were until last week, when I blogged about them. Heh. I was probably better off not knowing. My inner 12 year old boy got a good laugh, though.

houndstooth said...

Oh, those treats are to drool for! And all of the pictures are fabulous, but those two of you girls are just amazing!

Bunny and her mom

jen said...

That's a really great idea to put the rubber ball at the end!

Beautiful pictures!

Anonymous said...

My human puts the balls on a stick too ... and sometimes she sticks a carrot in there. I just love carrots. *wag wag wag* Lovely pics!

snoopy@snoopysdogblog said...

You two are funny!! :)

Can you really eat a stick THAT big?! :)

I hope you're having a fun day,

Your pal Snoopy :)

About Me

My photo
Loving life with family and friends while exploring my passions; writing and photography. All with my two, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels in tow on day-trips along the Greater Toronto Area waterfront trails and local communities.

Add Miss Kodee On FlickR

MissKodee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Bark'n About © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger. Adapted from www.templatelite.com Wordpress Themes

Go to TOP of page