February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine Day ~ Have You Hugged Your Pet Today?

Nothing Beats A Cavalier Hug
Note Miz Becky is hiding behind her shoulder licking her ear!
 This face says it all! Breed as companion dogs, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels excel at their job. Yesterday was my youngest daughters birthday, and this photo shows all what loving our pets are about. (Praying here she doesn't know I posted this! Like its only a small photo lol). I think her birthday hugs and kisses capture the pure joy our pets bring us. A very appropriate photo for today-  Happy Valentine's Day to all our bloggerville buddies canine and human alike.
[Read More... ]

For fun I goggled the term "Cavalier Hug" to see what popped up. Not surprising a fair amount of links to Cavalier Huggers!
  1. The Ruff Report: Chewy is known for his cavalier hugs and sportin' cool duds
  2. Photograph: Sweet moment of a  little girl getting big hug from a tri
  3. LOL the search even brought up an old photo I took at a Cavalier Meet up with over 100 Cavaliers. ~ Momo and Pinot, Embee Cavaliers, Kosmo and Faith were all there too! Boy this photo shows my photography skills have improved since 2009 *EEK*
  4. Wait this is a different kind of Cavalier Hug... *umph* Hugging Cavalier Cleveland players
Truth is all pets, love to HUG and SHOWER their owners with affection. I am pretty thankful daily for the extra bit of lov'in my dogs bestow on me. I'd love it if when you comment you share a link if you have one of your own pet giving you a great hug!

~ Ramblings by Debbie

13 Comments:

Remington said...

HUGS? Yep I get about a million a day! Have a fun Valentine's day!

Lori @ According to Gus said...

I think Gus has been hugged at least ten times today...and probably has 20 more in his future for the rest of the day!

Happy Valentine's Day, Becky, Kodee and Family!

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

Good post! Our Mama has been giving us lots of hugs and kisses today! <3 Happy Valentine's Day!

Terrorzinhos said...

Such a nice picture!
We are having a very nice day!
Hope you girls too!

Happy valentine's day for you and your family!

♥I am Holly♥ said...

We went to the vet today for the annual checkup and Holly got lots of hugs! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

Rouky said...

Beautiful picture! It's so touching and full of love.

Happy Valentine's Day Debbie, to you and your family!

Kisses to Becky and Kodee from Rouky and Fino!

jen said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

What a great picture:)

houndstooth said...

What a sweet post! I love how happy they both look. There really isn't anything like being loved by a dog!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Happy Valentine's Day. Lots of Golden LOVE n Woofs, Sugar♥

DawgBlogger said...

I think it would be pretty sad if our guys got hugged only on holidays ;-) They get loving EVERY day.

Pup Fan said...

Following you back! Thanks for stopping by. :)

FiveSibesMom said...

Adorable photo! Hope your Valentine's Day was LOVEly!

Peter & Kirra said...

I have to agree - Cavaliers capture the hearts of everyone and of course their hugs are especially for us.

A beautiful photo.

About Me

My photo
Loving life with family and friends while exploring my passions; writing and photography. All with my two, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels in tow on day-trips along the Greater Toronto Area waterfront trails and local communities.

Add Miss Kodee On FlickR

MissKodee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Bark'n About © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger. Adapted from www.templatelite.com Wordpress Themes

Go to TOP of page