December 12, 2012

Photo A Day Advent Calendar: Day 12

Advent

December 12, 2012

Dec12

Celebrating the one and only 12 (day), 12 (month) 12 (year)!
You have no idea how badly Becky wanted to play with the 12 Christmas balls!

I saw a tutorial at "I Heart Faces" on how to create a "Star Burst" effect with Christmas lights. However, I needed to make adjustments to their steps if I wanted to include a live, moving object - a.k.a. Becky, in my version.
Visit "Beyond the Dog Dish" if you want to see how I did it.
* * * * * * * * *
A Dog Inspired "Advent Calendar" Blog Hop. One photo each day with your dog (or other pet) and something either green or red! Join the fun at "Leash Free Living"

View the 2012 Advent Calendar Collection

5 Comments:

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Beautiful My mom loves I heart faces too. I see you have 12 balls. Hope you had a wonderful 12-12-12 Wednesday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

DogBreedz - Pet Photography by Peggy Mundell said...

Wonderful portrait!! Perfect Holiday card : )-

Taryn said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love that you have her photo on the tree with her beneath. Very cool!

houndstooth said...

What an absolutely beautiful shot today! I love the starburst effect on the lights!

About Me

My photo
Loving life with family and friends while exploring my passions; writing and photography. All with my two, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels in tow on day-trips along the Greater Toronto Area waterfront trails and local communities.

Add Miss Kodee On FlickR

MissKodee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Blog Archive

Bark'n About © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger. Adapted from www.templatelite.com Wordpress Themes

Go to TOP of page