February 9, 2010

A Painting of None Other...

Yup your seeing that right; I'm in a painting!! A very talented artist named Dominique Oboyski was inspired by a photograph she saw of me. She asked Mom if it would be alright to use my photo and Mom loving all things Kodee was thrilled to be asked.

[More]

Dominique's fondness for Cavaliers might stem from the fact she owns two beautiful dogs herself; Nala a beautiful Blenheim and Autumn a stunning Ruby. You just got to look at her website and swoon over her works in paint and photography. OH and since I know you all want to see me bigger, click my painting above for a larger view *blush* I am so modest!

So what happened to my dog portraiture? Well, I am just thrilled to tell you it was donated to the Bay Area Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Club in California and auctioned off. We think that is FANTASTIC! We think anyone bidding for a painting must really want it. That makes Mom happy knowing I am cherished in oil paints as much as in real life lol.  I love how my photo inspired a painting and it went on to help my fellow Cavaliers King Charles Spaniels.

I do have ONE ISSUE with this whole duplicate me thing. How come my alter-ego is in the California sun while I am up to my.... in SNOW umph!

~ Keep Sniffing, Love Kodee

Fetch! Cullen Central Park in Whitby, Ontario
This is where Dad took my photo below which was the inspirational photograph

1 Comment:

Whitney and the Preppy Puppies said...

Kodee, you look beautiful! What a lucky person that will be who wins the auction.

About Me

My photo
Loving life with family and friends while exploring my passions; writing and photography. All with my two, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels in tow on day-trips along the Greater Toronto Area waterfront trails and local communities.

Add Miss Kodee On FlickR

MissKodee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Bark'n About © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger. Adapted from www.templatelite.com Wordpress Themes

Go to TOP of page