January 21, 2010

Fetch Photos


Have you visited Fetch Photos? Yup as my daughter says "shameless self promotion!" I am by no means a great or even good photographer. But I just love taking pictures while out on our adventures with Kodee and Becky. I don't see the point in taking pictures unless I display them somewhere. So Fetch Photos is really a photojournal of my progress in learning photography. [More]


I have a nice little small, lightweight and compact camera with a good zoom (10x) and image stabilization. Most pictures here are taken with here  Canon PowerShot SX110IS 9 MP Digital Camera with 10x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Silver). It's rather amazing such a little digital camera can capture some great shots. Sometimes I will steal my husbands manly er powerful camera the  Canon EOS Rebel XS 10.1MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens (Black).  I am getting at the point now I'd like my own SLR but I am not convinced 2 people can hike holding on to two cavaliers and both lug heavy cameras lol. We will see!

While travelling on my learning path, I have found some great pet photography sites so if you want inspiration check out these professional pet photographers!

~ Ramblings by, Debbie

Go Fetch!
Dane & Dane Studios in Seattle, WA
Fetch Foto SF, in San Francisco
Angie McKaig in Toronto, ON
Off-leash Photography in Vancouver, BC
Life With Dogs

Here are some great sites with tips on pet photography.

Pets in Pastles: Life Like Pet Portraits From Your Photos
Pet Photography 101 New York Institute of Photograpy

About Me

My photo
Loving life with family and friends while exploring my passions; writing and photography. All with my two, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels in tow on day-trips along the Greater Toronto Area waterfront trails and local communities.

Add Miss Kodee On FlickR

MissKodee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Bark'n About © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger. Adapted from www.templatelite.com Wordpress Themes

Go to TOP of page