December 31, 2010

2010's 10 Top Posts

Has it really been 2 years since I started blogging about my obsession with my dogs? My kids call me the "Crazy Dog Lady". I keep telling them, I find that a compliment!

The past year has been a learning curve in writing, a fun time meeting other dog enthusiasts, and an educational experience reading other blogs. Here's to our best of 2010, ranked by your page visits at Bark'n About.
The Ugly: 1 in 4 dogs will die from cancer. The Good: 50% if caught early are curable!



Glad to see since this was written, public pressure has brought about change to the VStep program.

3. Backyard Breeders Beware!
Finding reputable breeders can be tricky but is so important.

4. Big Cat Rescue - Pumpkin Smash!
We woof about dogs, we cat-call about felines, time to ROAR about big cats!

5. Whitby Heritage Days
Fall days mean Heritage Day celebrations. Check out the stuffed dude!

6. Kodee and Becky Tinsel the Town
Double trouble at Christmas.

7. Kodee's 4th Birthday
Who doesn't like birthday cake!

8. Woofing About Turning One Today.
Becky's 1st birthday.

9. Why Mom Why?!
Winter coats and photo contests.

10. A Fall Excursion; Leaves, Feathers and My Gals
YA! Bring on those colourful leaves, cooler weather and day-trips!


8 Comments:

jen said...

Great post and what a great top 10 list!
Happy New Year to you!

Team Kenzo said...

Thanks for this great list, looking forward to read them all.

Love the "Backyards Breeder Beware" everybody should read that !

houndstooth said...

That's a great list! May 2011 bring you health, happiness and prosperity!

Soggibottom said...

Have a very HAPPY NEW YEAR CRAZY DOGS :-) x x x

♥I am Holly♥ said...

That is a great list!! Happy New Year!! Lots of love, Holly and mom

Kristine said...

Fantastic! I am so glad you decided to participate! This is going to be one great weekend with so many wonderful posts to read. Hope you have a Happy New Year!

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle said...

Hi Y'all,

Love y'alls top ten list!

Hawk aka BrownDog

MB (Embee Cavaliers) said...

I love your list, what a great way to wrap up 2010! A bunch on there are definitely my favourites too; canine cancer, responsible breeding, and Kodee and Becky tinsel the town! Zo says she definitely wants to come for a visit next week.

About Me

My photo
Loving life with family and friends while exploring my passions; writing and photography. All with my two, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels in tow on day-trips along the Greater Toronto Area waterfront trails and local communities.

Add Miss Kodee On FlickR

MissKodee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Bark'n About © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger. Adapted from www.templatelite.com Wordpress Themes

Go to TOP of page