January 8, 2011

8 Things I HATE About Cavaliers


 [Read More... ]

Musing 6: 8 Things I HATE About Cavaliers

C onspiracy to seek out and drag their long ears through every yellow pile of snow

A squirrel sighting sets off a high pitched squeals “ARF ARF Alert Alert.”

V erified ability to make you look foolish at least once a week while you coo in a baby voice

A dventures being pulled off your feet during wild fall leaf blowing storms

L ap dogs I knew about, bed hog no one warned me on

am so hooked on Cavaliers my family now snicker and whisper “crazy dog lady”

E very one of them lures me with their soulful eyes to over indulge them with treats

R eally can’t make it through a day, without my Cavalier hug

5 Comments:

Cavaliers Corner said...

That's so cute and true to a T or should I say a C for Cavalier. Except no snow over here, but dragging through the sand is just as bad and means everytime we get home from the beach they need a bath because they live indoors and you can't just lock them outside. Woe to us if we decide not to take them with us for a day!

♥I am Holly♥ said...

Aren't all of those so very true!! Lots of love, Holly and mom

sara said...

This is very cute.. can totally relate! :)

Whitney and the Preppy Puppies said...

SO very true

Trish said...

Very funny and so true!

About Me

My photo
Loving life with family and friends while exploring my passions; writing and photography. All with my two, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels in tow on day-trips along the Greater Toronto Area waterfront trails and local communities.

Add Miss Kodee On FlickR

MissKodee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Bark'n About © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger. Adapted from www.templatelite.com Wordpress Themes

Go to TOP of page