January 5, 2010

Miz Becky's First Snowfall

My little sister Miz Becky saw snow for the first time. Mom and Dad thought we were excited to play in the snow.. sort of ... I used it as another opportunity to chase the little munchkin lol

I think Miz Becky loves me chasing her but Mom says I treat her like a squirrel - well I do, but hey she doesn't complain!!  We caught it on video just for you to watch! [More]




So Mom suggested I give Miz Becky a KISS??!! Miz Becky as you can see below is thrilled with this and was yelling "Kiss Kiss". Fine, but I want a cookie for this Mom.

~ Keep Sniffing, Love Kodee

Go Fetch! The Proof is in the *CLICK*




1 Comment:

Whitney and the Preppy Puppies said...

Miz Becky, I loved watching you plan in the snow! Please tell your mommy thanks for the tip on Kibio lip balm. She's doing a Google search for it right now! Hugs, The Spencester

About Me

My photo
Loving life with family and friends while exploring my passions; writing and photography. All with my two, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels in tow on day-trips along the Greater Toronto Area waterfront trails and local communities.

Add Miss Kodee On FlickR

MissKodee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Bark'n About © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger. Adapted from www.templatelite.com Wordpress Themes

Go to TOP of page