December 3, 2012

Photo A Day Advent Calendar: Day 4

Advent

December 4, 2012

Dec4

Oh Dear Santa will you ever forgive me? Madness just swept down and took control of me.

The Background Story

20121203-059_Dec4

I had just finished a game of fetch with my person and had hunkered down for a good snuggle. Suddenly I became overwhelmed with the acute desire to give your nose just a small nibble. I truly mean this Santa; I meant you no harm.

20121203-080_Dec4

Have I been banished to the "Naughty List" forever! I just know Kodee is never going to let me forget the day I ripped off Santa Claus's nose.

20121203-081_Dec4

* * * * * * * * *
A Dog Inspired Advent Calendar Blog Hop. One photo each day with your dog (or other pet) and something either green or red! There is still time to join the fun at "Leash Free Living"

The Complete 2012 Photo A Day Advent Calendar Collection

11 Comments:

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Lovely photos. What a great idea for a holiday blog hop. Love the Santa. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

houndstooth said...

Oh my gosh! I am laughing OUT LOUD! Where on earth did you find that cute toy? Becky, we'll keep it as our little secret and Kodee never needs to know!

houndstooth said...

Oh my gosh! I am laughing OUT LOUD! Where on earth did you find that cute toy? Becky, we'll keep it as our little secret and Kodee never needs to know!

Unknown said...

Having a nose is overrated. Santa can have his elves make him a new one. :-)

DogBreedz - Pet Photography by Peggy Mundell said...

I think the cuteness factor alone will keep him on the Nice List! Besides - we all know it's easier to ask forgiveness than to ask permission!

BZ Dogs said...

Hmm... maybe Santa wanted a nose job?

Debbie said...

Oh my I don't know how Santa could resist that sweet face.

Taryn said...

Such gorgeous pictures. They are incredibly crisp. What type of camera and lens are you using?

Rouky said...

Beautiful, wonderful, stunning pictures, as always!
Happy to see that Miss Becky is just as naughty as my Rouky!

Kia said...

Hehe. Poor Santa! Love the pictures...soooo adorable!

Unknown said...

That is so funny, however I think your Santa looks great and you will be a lucky dog this Christmas.

About Me

My photo
Loving life with family and friends while exploring my passions; writing and photography. All with my two, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels in tow on day-trips along the Greater Toronto Area waterfront trails and local communities.

Add Miss Kodee On FlickR

MissKodee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Blog Archive

Bark'n About © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger. Adapted from www.templatelite.com Wordpress Themes

Go to TOP of page