September 24, 2012

Mischief Monday: Dogs Rule.. Or Do They?

Through My Window
Grrrrrrrr....

Tormenting the Dogs
Kodee, Kodee... Pity you're locked up behind that glass patio door. Look what I see.

Jack Pot!
Fresh summer corn. Too bad your Mom says corn is bad for you canine folk.

Don't Look Back
Look again! I have a way with my "bark" to get my way when I want out.
Let's play dog chase squirrrel!

Blue Jay
Not so quick Miss Kodee, you're not exactly top of the food chain in these parts.

Fall Romps
What are you mumbling about you noisy Blue Jay.
My backyard is my Kingdom - I am top dog around here!

Looking For Take Out

Loads of Other Pet Antics At the Monday Mischief Pet Bloghop.



9 Comments:

2browndawgs said...

Hopping over from the blog hop. Beware that hawk. I am sure you can take the others, but that hawk looks like trouble!

Anonymous said...

You sure are a beautiful pup! Looks like you had a great time too. :)

jen said...

What beautiful pictures Miss Kodee! I can't believe that squirrel was eating corn right in your backyard!

houndstooth said...

Oh wow! That first picture of her is stunning!

Colby said...

Wow! Those are some great pics! We're hopping over from the Monday Mischief Blog Hop!

Happy MM!
Colby

fromsophiesview said...

Lovely Grrr Photo....really like it. Thanks for dropping by and giving me the heads up on Lucy M. Montgomery!

Mollie said...

Hi, we are blog hoppin..What great photo's..The cheek of that squirrel..bol Have a great day xx00x

Mollie and Alfie

Soggibottom said...

~DOH !
Missed it again :-)
Luvs Freya Rose Blossom X

Kari in Alaska said...

Yes the do!

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

About Me

My photo
Loving life with family and friends while exploring my passions; writing and photography. All with my two, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels in tow on day-trips along the Greater Toronto Area waterfront trails and local communities.

Add Miss Kodee On FlickR

MissKodee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Bark'n About © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger. Adapted from www.templatelite.com Wordpress Themes

Go to TOP of page