September 22, 2011

Did you hear? Cavalier Are in the News Today!!

NO, not THAT  news. THIS news!!

That's right - this is Miss Kodee!
OK you fellow camera buffs, do you receive Photojojo Newsletters? You should - they have amazing tutorials, great camera finds and photography tips.

This particular tutorial was written by none other than my brilliant daughter, who shows you Miss Kodee's beautiful head.

Read "How to Make Your Own DSLR Viewfinder" for around $20. A comparable one with a magnifier in a store runs about $400 - $600!

While at Buskerfest (did you see my post over at Beyond the Dog Dish with my photos?), my daughter used  this gadget for all her photos! She really caught some amazing shots with it!

Photo Credit: Lauren Souch
www.laurensouch.ca

9 Comments:

Prettypics123 said...

Informative post!

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle said...

Hi Y'all,

Oh Miss Kodee! You look so neat!

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Wow
This was interesting!
love
tweedles

Kristin G. said...

I just signed up for that newsletter. Thanks for the info! Have a great weekend!!

Sandi said...

That is so neat :)
Great tutorial!

~ Kirra ~ said...

Amazing and informative.

Unknown said...

awesome! I need to go and check out that newsletter!

Kathy (Your Holistic Dog) said...

Neat-o! It kind of reminds me of a pinhole camera I made a few years back (only smaller). I sure had fun with that!

Just Ramblin' said...

Very cool. Great info. : )

About Me

My photo
Loving life with family and friends while exploring my passions; writing and photography. All with my two, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels in tow on day-trips along the Greater Toronto Area waterfront trails and local communities.

Add Miss Kodee On FlickR

MissKodee. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Bark'n About © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger. Adapted from www.templatelite.com Wordpress Themes

Go to TOP of page